Medicine Mantra & Movement
June 6-13, 2018
Journey to Costa Rica for a 7 day ultimate healing offering with Infinite Source Yoga. Experience on of the world’s most potent antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, immune-boosting, pain-relieving medicines and more… This experience is specifically tailored to facilitate your medicine journey with a Kambo Shaman. Give your mind, body, & spirit a week long break from your current regimen. Gather together giving thanks for this life & releasing patterns that limit our expansion.
Kambo is the name given to the waxy, poisonous secretion of a tree frog that is used by the indigenous tribes to heal and strengthen the body, mind and spirit. The scientific name for this frog is Phyllomedusa bicolor or “Two-Colored Leaf Guardian.” It is also known as the “Giant Green Monkey Tree Frog.” This frog lives in the northwestern part of the Amazon Rainforest where the natives use it to gain strength, immunity, cure illnesses, aid in “hunting magic” and also to get rid of “panema” (bad luck). Kambo is legal in the United States, as well as all other countries, and is not a hallucinogenic. It is, however, a deep cleansing therapy – – physically, emotionally and mentally. It is one of the world’s most effective and natural antibiotics and immune system boosters. It detoxifies the liver and intestines, improves mental functioning, and has the potential to dissolve emotional blocks. It also helps to reset our cellular memory.
Accommodations in our simple and cozy jungle chalets are glamping magic! Each guest will have their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) in each chalet. Located only 150 meters from the beach. Wake surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush jungle views and sounds as you stroll to yoga at the castle, or down to the beach!
Meals are included. In the jungle we eat mostly raw with some cooked options. Occasional fish can be served but mostly we eat vegetarian and costa rican inspired. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most trainees detox and gain a GLOWING aura from the food and nature activation. These activations re-confirmed to us that FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS (vitality) This experience will be like a reset button for your entire body, mind and spirit.
- Structured meditation & pranayama
- Daily yoga sadhana
- Myofascial release bodywork sessions
- Daily beach bliss
- Dance #ogtherapy dance moves
- Sacred Medicine Ceremony
- Healing, purifying meals & snacks
- Superfood activation
- Weaving Puja into our daily life
- Sacred womb healing workshop
- Non violent communication workshop
- Evolutionary astrology chart readings
- Individual council with Ashley
Optional Add Ons:
- Kambo shaman medicine ceremony, optional $60 per treatment
- Transportation of any kind.
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Transportation to restaurants ($15-30 per car, shared by number of occupants)
- Farmers market/water fall taxis (same as above pricing)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal usage.
- Airport transportation prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi) Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
- Public bus option: You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to the Pinuela for $1.
Total Price of retreat: $2,500
Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to make it.
*Travel days February 25 & March 4th. Please try to arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on February 26th. The retreat will end March 4th at noon. Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included, but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) or up to $1500 (solo taxi). There is also a public bus option available. You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and then take a taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to Pinuela for $1. Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
Come re-wild and re-wire yourself with the Infinite Source in magical Costa Rica.
May you be blessed!
A $500 deposit reserves your spot.
Please email us for payment information.