Sacred Path Pranafication
Moons Aries to Scorpio
March 17- April 1, 2018
- This is a 16 day activation that completes 100 hours of our comprehensive 200 hour training. You can add this to a moon module, Sagittarius to Pisces to complete the total 200 hours. We are adding new modules in Costa Rica, Bali, Oregon, California, & eventually Aruba. We recommend pairing this with its other half in India 2018. If you took Oregon 2017 this would complete your 200 hr certification.
- You will train to become an Infinite Source Yoga instructor and if that is not your desire you will blast off into activated status. Heal from dis-ease. Heal from mental programming. Unwind from a lifetime of societal stress. Truth consciousness is simple when we return to the church of MOTHER EARTH. Raw nature is permeating our beloved Castillo location. The jungle will awaken what needs releasing and cleanse you on a soul level. Her medicine is unlike any other.
- If teaching yoga is your journey you will teach for 6 months to one year post-training, writing to me directly about each experience. Certification is not guaranteed but likely if you complete the training and the post training assignment. Guaranteed is certification of completion but you must desire Infinite Source Yoga status and be invested in spreading the messages of pachamama to become an ISY instructor. We certify for activation or teaching. There is no pressure to teach.
- Meals are included in the price. The food will be healthy and mostly raw with a few cooked protein options. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most trainees lose weight and gain a GLOWING aura from the food and jungle activation. Our trainings re-confirmed to us that FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS! This experience will be like a reset button for your entire body, mind and spirit.
- Accommodations in our simple and cozy jungle chalets are glamping magic! Each guest will have their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) in each chalet. Located only 150 meters from the beach. Wake surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush jungle views and sounds as you stroll to yoga at the castle, or down to the beach!
Check out the application below! Email Infinite Source Yoga at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Total cost of the Sacred Path Pranafication 16 day training: $3808
Airfare and transportation not include.
Travel days March 16th & March 31st or April 1st. Please try to arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on March 17th. The retreat will end April 1st at noon. Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included, but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) to $200 (taxi). There is also a public bus you can take to Uvita for $10, but you must taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) and taxi from Uvita to the property ($14), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to our location for $1.
A $1000 deposit reserves your spot.
Your payment options:
You can choose to pay for your experience in 3 ways:
- Square Cash App: (No fee!!) Download the app to your phone, enter your payment info and the amount owed, either your deposit or any amount of your balance, and select PAY and send to: $OGyogini$. This is the best way to pay if you want to make multiple payments!
Transferwise: Create an account and then enter the amount to pay, enter the email email@example.com and Ashley Albrand as the name, then payment is completed on this end. Transferwise has a lower fee of about $15 and will keep you updated on the transfer.
Paypal: Use the button below. Choose your desired payment and you will directed to the PayPal website. (There is an added $40 fee included in the total)
Payment plan. Email Infinite Source for more details.
Pay downpayment via PayPal here
In this paradise yoga certification program you will learn a non-dogmatic synthesis of classical and contemporary techniques drawn from the best major systems today. The curriculum includes how yoga works, the origins of yoga, an exploration of Iyengar, Krishnamacharya, Pattabhi Jois & classical yoga, as well as the expanded consciousness channelings of the Infinite Source Yoga lifestyle. Infinite Source Yoga is derived from the roots of yoga, tantra, the consciousness of nature and the wisdom of the Goddess. Very close in relationship to Vinyasa flow Yoga- a powerful and dynamic system that combines asana, pranayama and meditation. Twice daily sadhana (practice) along with ritual and tending the heart fire in relationship to the moon are in our daily rhythm. New Moon & Full moon sacred ceremony makes this training unlike any other. This is an initiation into sva dharma. The purpose of the self.
This training is unique and revolutionary in the field of yoga. Enjoy a quantum leap in your physical experience, expanding your field of awareness. Allow the perfection of nature to teach and heal you with lessons held directly in the temple of the Earth, pachamama. Learn the deep unwinding practices of Infinite Source Yoga & nurture yourself with our use of food and plants as medicine. We experience anatomy thru touch using myofascial healing techniques. Part of our daily rituals include sacred fascial release, musical activation, beach teaching workshops and classes, native american teachings, indigenous arts native to Costa Rica, pre & post natal yoga, medicine dance, truth consciousness, composting & earth worship, adventuring nearby and more. You will learn how to instruct and set up classes, the purpose of each asana & hands on corrections.