Starseed Integration Retreat
February 26-March 4, 2018
Be in nature with yourself and your Infinite Source yoga family on our Starseed Integration Retreat. A weeklong tap tattooing, ancestral arts, and infinite source yoga lifestyle journey in the jungles of Costa Rica. Accommodation in our jungle chalets, located only 150 meters from a divine beach, are the coziest nests for your sourcing the infinite retreat. Our jungle and sunset beach setting is incredibly raw and healing and the water is transformational. Enjoy home cooked high vibrational foods & amazing local fares.
- 7 nights jungle living
- Twice daily Infinite Source yoga
- Myofascial release techniques
- Movement medicine
- The Rmdy & Prana Shakti jam sessions
- Ancestral arts share:
- Moccasin crafting with OGyogini
- Tea ceremony
- Medicine ceremony
- Waterfall excursion (transportation additional)
- Daily Sunset beach (7-4 am tourist fee of 3,500 colones($6)
Not included- Optional Add Ons:
- Tap tattoo session with ancestral tap tattoo artist. (Pricing varies for each design)
- Outside shaman medicine ceremony, optional add on $150
- Transportation of any kind.
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (varies)
- Transportation to restaurants ($15-30 per car, shared by number of occupants)
- Farmers market/water fall taxis (same as above pricing)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal usage.
- Airport transportation ($45 per person if 4 people ride down) or $200 for solo taxi)
- Food: Enjoy fresh local high vibrational foods that will cleanse and heal your body and spirit.
- Accommodations: Our simple and cozy jungle chalets are glamping magic! Each guest will have their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) in each chalet. Located only 150 meters from the beach. Wake surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush jungle views and sounds as you stroll to yoga at the castle, or down to the beach!
Sending thanks to Isabel Mariposa Galactica for sharing her amazing talent and artwork on last years Starseed Integration Retreat!
Total Price of retreat: $1,666
Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to make it.
Travel days February 25 & March 3rd, or 4th. Please try to arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on February 26th. The retreat will end March 4th at noon. Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included, but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) to $200 (taxi). There is also a public bus you can take to Uvita for $10, but you must taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) and taxi from Uvita to the property (also about $30), or wait to take the bus to Pinuela for $1.
Come immerse yourself in nature and ancestral arts with the Infinite Source in magical Costa Rica.
May you be blessed!
A $500 deposit reserves your spot.
Your payment options:
You can choose to pay for your experience in 3 ways:
- Square Cash App: (No fee!!) Download the app to your phone, enter your payment info and the amount owed, either your deposit or any amount of your balance, and select PAY and send to: $OGyogini$. This is the best way to pay if you want to make multiple payments!
Transferwise: Create an account and then enter the amount to pay, enter the email email@example.com and Ashley Albrand as the name, then payment is completed on this end. Transferwise has a lower fee of about $15 and will keep you updated on the transfer.
Paypal: Use the button below. Choose your desired payment and you will be directed to the PayPal website. (If using our button there is an added $50 fee included in the total. If using the PayPal app or website please make sure to add the $50 fee to your total) *Please make sure to send us an email with your real name and PayPal name to firstname.lastname@example.org if paying with PayPal.
Payment plan. Email Infinite Source for more details.