🔻Initiation 🔻Birth as Art
May 16 – May 20, 2019
(Mother’s Day Weekend)
Come celebrate your desire to raise conscious starseed souls on planet earth & gain the confidence to birth them with grace on this one-of-a-kind Infinite Source Yoga retreat experience! Learn from leading new paradigm birth expert OGyogini aka Ashley and journey into the deep feminine womb-like jungle of Costa Rica & nurture your body mind on the pristine beach we call home.
Accommodations in our simple and cozy jungle chalets are glamping magic! Each guest will have their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) in each chalet. Located only 150 meters from the beach. Wake surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush views and sounds of the jungle as you stroll to yoga at the castle, or down to the beach!
Meals are included in this Infinite Source Yoga experience. In the jungle we eat mostly raw with some cooked options. Occasional fish can be served but mostly we eat vegetarian and Costa Rican-inspired. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most guests gain a GLOWING aura from the food and nature activation. These activations confirm to us that FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS (vitality). This experience will be like a reset button for your entire body, mind and spirit.
We will take a group outing, either visiting the waterfall, the local ferria (farmers market), or to get a bite to eat. We will take either the bus or cabs on our outings. (Fare not included.)
Please be prepared for your Infinite Source Yoga Experience:
- Prenatal sexuality
- Spirit-led birth
- Birth as Karma
- Fate & Deep Surrender
- Streaming Consciousness
- Plants, Foods and Herbs as Medicine
- Infinite Source yoga
- Nature’s Glory! Waterfalls, rivers, beaches & jungle 🌀
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- Airport transportation prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi) Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
- Public bus option: You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to the Pinuela for $1.
- Domestic flight option: You can hop on a domestic flight from the San Jose airport and fly into Quepos. From there, a taxi to Uvita. This will be a bit faster than the bus or taxi, but cost a bit more. Prices will vary widely based on the season and the airline you choose
Price of retreat:
A $500 deposit reserves your spot. Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to attend.
Reserve your spot by submitting your deposit (or payment in full) and completing the registration form.
Additional Details: Travel days May 15 & May 20th. Please try to arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on May 16. The retreat will end May 20th at noon. Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included, but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi). There is also a public bus option available. You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and then take a taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to Pinuela for $1. Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.