June 25 – 28, 2019
Our retreat has the option for you to tent camp or stay in a dome or tipi. We will be sleeping next to the Earth Mother and it is so magical!
We will practice in the Casbah or in the beautiful community room and journey to the Toketee Hot Springs, the most sacred & healing hot spring in Southern Oregon.
Oregon is such a special lei line for our family and we have lived and loved here for many years. OG is personally very excited to return to this energy after being in the jungle since December of 2017 when she arrived to her home in Costa Rica after journeying from the Wellsprings in her bus!
We will reunite with Serramony & be assisted in our process by her healing and magic! This is also where Ashley, Satya & Bhavani met daddy Ian.
Expect warm cacao by the fire, Infinite Source Yoga twice daily, activating yourself with sacred medicines and the most advanced bodywork techniques, known as myofascial release.
The Wellsprings has an amazing Goddess Temple where we will sit & steam and pray. The healing waters are family-friendly during the day so feel free to bring your children.
We are currently co-creating a child energy experience & children camp for $6 a nite.
Food is not included for this experience and we will come together as a group to co-create meals in the community outdoor kitchen OR simply purchase foods from the Wellsprings kitchen.
OG has been salivating for a year and a half missing the Ashland co-op and is very excited about going to the co-op hot foods bar! We will need a few participants that have rental cars to join in and be the “drivers”. We can all pitch in and help out with bills, with passengers contributing like a taxi. It is going to be a TRUST SPIRIT EXPERIENCE! Let’s see what amazing magic we can co-create, tribe!
Please be prepared for your Infinite Source Yoga Experience.
- Twice daily yoga with OGYogini and Serramony
- Sacred Ceremony with OGYogini & retreat group each day
- All day at Toketee Hot Springs with Infinite Source crew
- Wet sauna
- Dry sauna
- Warm & cool mineral pools
- Locker room access
- Food: we will eat two meals at the Wellsprings Restaurant, so please be prepared with cash. Tuesday dinner will be co-op hot bar and shopping for Wednesday’s meals (to be created at the Wellsprings community kitchen). Our final day, we will journey to Toketee Hot Springs, so we will take our food with us
- Medicines (in addition to 2 scheduled ceremonies)
- Option private location Kambo ceremony with Serramony [advanced booking recommended]
- Transportation [Please let us know if you are able to volunteer as a ‘driver’ so that we can coordinate with other guests and co-create
- PLEASE NOTE: Recommended is the Mystic Rising festival, being held the 28th- 30th at the Wellsprings, a culture-shifting experience, featuring amazing artists such as Ayla Nereo & Trevor Hall! As well as a class with OGYogini
Price of retreat:
$477 (Tent option)
$577 (Shared tipi or dome)
Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to attend. Please note: tent camping is a bring-your-own-tent & camping materials setup
Reserve your spot by submitting your payment and completing the registration form below:
Additional Details: Travel days are June 25 and June 28 (unless you plan to stay at the Wellsprings for Mystic Rising). We will begin promptly at 6am on Tuesday, June 25 in the Casbah and close the retreat at 9am on June 28th. Please arrive to Wellsprings with time to set up your camp or get checked into your reserved dome or tipi.