March 4 – March 9, 2019
(Post Envision Festival)
Come be in nature with yourself and Infinite Source Yoga on our 3rd annual Starseed Integration Retreat. This weeklong hand-poked tattooing, ancestral arts, and Infinite Source Yoga lifestyle journey is pure magic. Our jungle and sunset beach setting is incredibly raw and the ocean is transformational. Give yourself the gift reconnecting to yourself and the Earth Mother in the healing jungles of Costa Rica.
Accommodations in our simple and cozy jungle chalets are glamping magic! Each guest will have their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) in each chalet. Located only 150 meters from the beach. Wake surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush views and sounds of the jungle as you stroll to yoga at the castle, or down to the beach!
Meals are included in this experience. In the jungle we eat mostly raw with some cooked options. Occasional fish can be served but mostly we eat vegetarian and Costa Rican-inspired. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most guests detox and gain a GLOWING aura from the food and nature activation. These activations confirm to us that FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS (vitality). This experience will be like a reset button for your entire body, mind and spirit.
We will take a group outing, either visiting the waterfall, the local ferria (farmers market), or to get a bite to eat. We will take either the bus or cabs on our outings. (Fare not included.)
Please be prepared for your Infinite Source Yoga Experience:
- 7 nights jungle living accommodation
- High vibrational local foods
- Twice daily Infinite Source Yoga
- Myofascial release techniques
- Movement medicine
- One massage session with Madeleine Santoro
- Ancestral arts share
- Crafting with OGyogini
- Tea ceremony
- Medicine ceremony
- Waterfall excursion (transportation additional)
- Daily Sunset beach magic
Optional Add Ons (Not Included):
- Hand-poked tattoo session with tap tattoo artist
- Outside shaman medicine ceremony
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- Airport transportation prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi) Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
- Public bus option: You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to the Pinuela for $1.
- Domestic flight option: You can hop on a domestic flight from the San Jose airport and fly into Quepos. From there, a taxi to Uvita. This will be a bit faster than the bus or taxi, but cost a bit more. Prices will vary widely based on the season and the airline you choose.
Price of retreat:
A $500 deposit reserves your spot. Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to attend.
Reserve your spot by submitting your deposit (or payment in full) and completing the registration form.
After you have submitted the form above, you can send your payment (below) to complete the registration process.
Additional Details: Travel days March 3 & March 9th. Please try to arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on March 4. The retreat will end March 9th at noon. Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included, but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi). There is also a public bus option available. You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and then take a taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to Pinuela for $1. Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
Last Year’s Starseed Artist:
Many thanks to Talia Migliaccio for her incredible work on last year’s 2018 Starseed Integration Retreat.
Sending thanks to Isabel Mariposa Galactica for sharing her amazing talent and artwork on 2017’s Starseed Integration Retreat!
About our LMT, Madeleine Santoro:
We are proud to welcome Madeleine Santoro to this year’s Starseed Integration retreat. You’ll receive one session with Madeleine as part of your retreat experience (though you can, of course, opt to arrange to purchase additional sessions with Madeleine directly).
Madeleine is a New York State Licensed Massage Therapist, 200HR Registered Yoga Teacher, and Reiki practitioner. Madeleine believes everyone deserves to attain health, happiness, and vitality. It is her greatest passion to allow clients to create these feelings for themselves through mindful bodywork & energy work. Madeleine customizes her approach to each client since every Body is sacred & unique. She uses a combination of Asian, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai, Reiki and Reflexology techniques during her treatments. It is her mission to reawaken divine self healing & empowerment that is already present in all of her clients.