Your YTT experience
Prepare to be wowed, transformed, and completely in love with mama jungle and ocean. Our program has changed over the years but one thing that has stayed the same is our deep respect for Mother Nature, and our active participation in our own healing, with the use of her energy and wisdom as an ally. Her medicine and magick are unparalleled!
Costa Rica is a playground for doing deep shamanic healing work and she will not disappoint you! With the Infinite Source Yoga lifestyle and studies as the framework of this experience, you will go deep into your own self-actualization and be guided on your journey to realizing your goals.
Our healing location will lick your wounds and catapult you on your path. Expect activation, liberation & celebration on all levels of your being. We invite you to become a certified 200-hour yoga instructor with credentials from the famed Yoga Alliance or move thru our Infinite Source Yoga school’s program with the intention of discovering where these new tools will take you. Your health and consciousness may radically change so please be prepared to enjoy your experience on planet earth more as you unlearn what limits you and awaken to your infinite grace.
Stay in our cozy and simple jungle chalets that are absolute glamping magic! Each guest has their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Each chalet has a bathroom, complete with a shower, sink, and toilet. Located only 150 meters from the beach, you’ll wake each day immersed in the jungle and surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush views and healing jungle sounds as you stroll to yoga at the castle or down to the beach!
Meals are included in your experience. In the jungle, we eat mostly raw with some cooked options. Fish may occasionally be available, but we serve mostly vegetarian and Costa Rican-inspired meals. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most guests detox and gain a GLOWING aura from the food and nature activation. These activations confirm to us that FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS (vitality). This training includes a 7-day raw cleanse
Training & Certification
This is a 27-day comprehensive 200 hour Yoga Alliance-certified training in the jungle, on the beach! Train to become an Infinite Source Yoga instructor and if that is not your desire you will blast off into activated status. If teaching yoga is your journey you will teach for 6 months to one year post-training, writing to me directly about each experience. Certification is not guaranteed but likely if you complete the training and the post-training assignment. Guaranteed is certification of completion but you have to actually care and be invested in spreading the messages of Pachamama to become an ISY instructor. After completion of the post-training assignment, you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour RYT if that is your desire.
This one-of-a-kind training journey will transform you, inside and out
Be sure to submit your payment and registration at the same time to make sure your spot is properly reserved.
A $1,000 deposit submits your registration and reserves your spot in the training (serving as your deposit), if your application is accepted. Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to make it.
- Jungle living accommodation in our shared on-property chalets
- High vibrational local foods
- Twice daily Infinite Source Yoga
- Myofascial release techniques
- Movement medicine
- One massage session OR Astrology session (please specify your choice prior to arrival. If you choose the astrology session, please be sure to email us your birth date, time and location prior to arrival)
- Ancestral arts share
- Crafting with OGyogini
- Tea ceremony
- Medicine ceremony
- Waterfall excursion (transportation additional)
- Daily Sunset beach magic
Optional Add Ons (Not Included):
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- Dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- Airport transportation prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi) Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
- Public bus option: You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to the Pinuela for $1.
- Domestic flight option: You can hop on a domestic flight from the San Jose airport and fly into Quepos. From there, a taxi to Uvita. This will be a bit faster than the bus or taxi, but cost a bit more. Prices will vary widely based on the season and the airline you choose.
Additional Details: Additional Details: Travel days are January 22 & February 20. Please arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on January 23. The training will end February 20 at 10am. Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi). There is also a public bus you can take to Uvita for $10, but you must taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) and taxi from Uvita to the property (also about $30), or wait to take the bus to Pinuela for $1.