Your retreat experience
Come be in nature with yourself and Infinite Source Yoga on our 5th annual Starseed Integration Retreat. This weeklong hand-poked tattooing, ancestral arts, and Infinite Source Yoga lifestyle journey is pure magic. Our jungle and sunset beach setting is incredibly raw and the ocean is transformational. Give yourself the gift reconnecting to yourself and the Earth Mother in the healing jungles of Costa Rica.
Stay in our cozy and simple jungle chalets that are absolute glamping magic! Each guest has their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Each chalet has a bathroom, complete with a shower, sink, and toilet. Located only 150 meters from the beach, you’ll wake each day immersed in the jungle and surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush views and healing jungle sounds as you stroll to yoga at the castle or down to the beach!
Meals are included in your experience. In the jungle, we eat mostly raw with some cooked options. Fish may occasionally be available, but we serve mostly vegetarian and Costa Rican-inspired meals. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most guests detox and gain a GLOWING aura from the food and nature activation. These activations confirm to us that FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS (vitality).
We will take a group outing, either visiting the waterfall, the local ferria (farmers market), or to get a bite to eat. We will take either the bus or cabs on our outings. Please be prepared to split cab/travel fare for any adventures we take as fare is not included. (Fare not included.)
This experience is like a reset button for your entire body, mind, and spirit
Be sure to submit your payment and registration at the same time to make sure your spot is properly reserved.
- Jungle-living accommodation
- High vibrational local foods
- Twice daily Infinite Source Yoga
- Myofascial release techniques
- Movement medicine
- One massage session OR Astrology session (please specify your choice prior to arrival. If you choose the astrology session, please be sure to email us your birth date, time and location prior to arrival)
- Ancestral arts share
- Crafting with OGyogini
- Tea ceremony
- Medicine ceremony
- Waterfall excursion (transportation additional)
- Daily Sunset beach magic
Optional Add Ons (Not Included):
- Hand-poked tattoo session with our tap tattoo artist Sanya
- Outside shaman medicine ceremony with Heather Chan
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- Prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi) Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
- Public bus option: You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to the Pinuela for $1.
- Domestic flight option: You can hop on a domestic flight from the San Jose airport and fly into Quepos. From there, a taxi to Uvita. This will be a bit faster than the bus or taxi, but cost a bit more. Prices will vary widely based on the season and the airline you choose.
Additional Details: Travel days February 28 & March 6. Please try to arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on March 1. The retreat will end after breakfast on March 6.
Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included, but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi). There is also a public bus option available. You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and then take a taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to Pinuela for $1. Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
Previous Starseed Artists:
Sanya Youalli was born in Slovenia, where she spent her youth. She arrived in Mexico in January 2002. Her session includes ancestral elements, like cleansing with copal and traditional healing music. Most of the year she works at her private studio in jungle atmosphere, surrounded by nature.
Sanya considers the body as a temple of soul and the skin as the most sacred canvas.
She created her own style, inspired by the ancient symbology, specialized in black dot tattoo.
She believes that reviving this lost knowledge is part of a prophecy, which is fulfilled by the return of the ancestral ways and the identity expression of the people and their connection to the spiritual realm in the modern society as a metaphor of grandfather sun showing his face again.
So much gratitude for Heather Chan, who joined us on our 2019 Starseed Integration Retreat.
Heather Chan walks gently upon the Earth and collects many of her gifts- stones, feathers, crystals and sacred talismans which sit quietly on her traveling altar. She Immerses herself in landscapes rich with culture and tradition, where ritual and ceremony can still live and breathe in the quiet spaces of each day.
With degrees in Art and Psychology, she shares her passion for art through teaching creative expression to children and adults, which has led her to a strong understanding of the connection between art, ritual, and inner healing.
Through following her heart, she finds herself now the jungles of Costa Rica, ready to empower anyone who wishes to honour their story, to commemorate a transformative period in their lives through the art of ceremonial tattoo.
Many thanks to Talia Migliaccio for her incredible work on our 2018 Starseed Integration Retreat.
Sending thanks to Isabel Mariposa Galactica for sharing her amazing talent and artwork on 2017’s Starseed Integration Retreat!