Your retreat experience
We are here living our precious life. Let’s celebrate! Perfect for new friends to Ogyogini or beginners to yoga. Amansala resort offers a variety of fun as well as a little fancy pampering time. This sunRISE location is an epic spot for harvesting seaweed and finding a sacred shell. Sunrise beach meditations & physical fitness fun plus pampering and a temescal for beginners make this an excellent first Infinite Source Yoga experience! We will also enter old Tulum for some epic shopping and visit a cenote!
This retreat is great for all levels and Amansala is extremely family-oriented.
We’ll be staying at the incredible Amansala Resort in Tulum, Mexico. Accommodations range from breezy beachfront suites to cozy garden rooms to meet all budgets. From romantic beachfront bungalows to budget basic rooms to spacious rooms to be shared with friends or family. All rooms are light, airy & beautifully styled with our eco-chic signature bohemian feel.
Meals are included in your experience. Amansala is known for their delicious and health-conscious menu, always emphasizing fresh, local ingredients.
The culinary team at Amansala is led by a group of talented local chefs, who prepare all meals based on the philosophy of “from the earth to your plate”. They use only the freshest local ingredients, including organic herbs, fruits, vegetables, and avoid preservatives and processed foods.
Amansala offers a variety of fun add-on options. From spa services to swimming, hiking, temescal and more, there’s no shortage of ways to experience and explore all that Tulum and Amansala have to offer.
This experience is like a reset button for your entire body, mind, and spirit
Be sure to submit your payment and registration at the same time to make sure your spot is properly reserved.
- 7 nights accommodation at Amansala Resort
- High vibrational local foods
- Twice daily Infinite Source Yoga
- Myofascial release techniques
- Movement medicine
- One massage session OR Astrology session (please specify your choice prior to arrival. If you choose the astrology session, please be sure to email us your birth date, time and location prior to arrival)
- Ancestral arts share
- Crafting with OGyogini
- Tea ceremony
- Medicine ceremony
- Waterfall excursion (transportation additional)
- Daily Sunset beach magic
Optional Add Ons (Not Included):
- Spa services
- Cenote adventure in old Tulum
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- You will fly into Cancun airport in Mexico
- Be prepared to split taxi or cab fare from the airport to Amansala. The total fare will depend on the number of people in the group.
Additional Details: Travel days November 19 & November 25. Please try to arrive to Cancun airport around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on November 20. The retreat will end after breakfast on November 25.