200 Hr. Yoga Alliance-Certified Yoga Teacher Training
February 1 – February 27, 2019
- This is a 27-day comprehensive 200 hour Yoga Alliance-certified training in the jungle, on the beach!
- You will train to become an Infinite Source Yoga instructor and if that is not your desire you will blast off into activated status. Heal from dis-ease. Heal from mental programming. Unwind from years of stress. Truth consciousness is simple when we return to the church of MOTHER EARTH. We love this training because its a full zodiac cycle and an opportunity to really go deep with a group and transform your cellular body. Our location is wifi free and your brain gets a major re-acclimation to its original state. Our bodies decompress and relax deeply. Nite activities include moon-gazing, astrology, and myofascial release.
- If teaching yoga is your journey you will teach for 6 months to one year post-training, writing to me directly about each experience. Certification is not guaranteed but likely if you complete the training and the post training assignment. Guaranteed is certification of completion but you have to actually care and be invested in spreading the messages of Pachamama to become an ISY instructor. We will have assistants from our previous trainings helping us here!
- After completion of the post training assignment you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour RYT if that is your desire.
- This training includes a 7-day raw cleanse
- Meals are included in this price. The food will be healthy and mostly raw with a few cooked protein options. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most trainees gain a glowing aura from the food and jungle activation. FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS! This experience will be like a reset button for your entire body, mind and spirit.
- Accommodations in our simple and cozy jungle chalets are glamping magic! Each guest will have their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) in each chalet. Located only 150 meters from the beach. Wake surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush views and sounds of the jungle as you stroll to yoga at the castle, or down to the beach!
Optional Add Ons (Not Included):
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- Airport transportation prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi) Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
- Public bus option: You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to the Pinuela for $1.
- Domestic flight option: You can hop on a domestic flight from the San Jose airport and fly into Quepos. From there, a taxi to Uvita. This will be a bit faster than the bus or taxi, but cost a bit more. Prices will vary widely based on the season and the airline you choose.
A $1,000 deposit submits your application and reserves your spot in the training (serving as your deposit), if your application is accepted.
Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to make it.
Submit your application by submitting your deposit (or payment in full) and completing your application.
After you have submitted your application above, you can send your payment (below) to complete the registration process.
Additional Details: Travel days are January 31 & February 27th. Please arrive to San Jose around noon if possible so that you can arrive by 4-5pm to the property. We will begin early in the morning on February 1. The retreat will end February 27th at 10am. (For those of you who are traveling to Envision after the training it is only a short ride from the Castillo to the Festival grounds!) Airport transfer from San Jose to Uvita is not included but can be arranged. Prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi). There is also a public bus you can take to Uvita for $10, but you must taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) and taxi from Uvita to the property (also about $30), or wait to take the bus to Pinuela for $1.
About our Magic & Miracles anatomy teacher Jyoti Solanki:
We are honored to welcome Jyoti Solanki as our anatomy and craniosacral co-teacher for Magic & Miracles this year.
Jyoti first began practicing yoga daily in her early 20s, though she had been observing her grandfather practice all her life. Born into a mixed family of Indian and Canadian, she has always expressed that she does not fit into any one box. This is true in the way she teaches yoga and works as a massage therapist; always striving to listen to what the body is expressing in that moment and responding accordingly, not following a rote sequence. Observing early on in her practice, attending modern postural yoga in studio spaces, that what she observed as a child and what is mainstream were two very different expressions. She continues to move to her own rhythm and style of yoga. A swami told her that “Your yoga is Maha yoga, because it’s yours.” In 2013, Jyoti graduated from her 500 hr training in therapeutic yoga and was invited to offer trainings with that school for the following few years. She has been working as a mentor and teacher in a mostly private and semi-private environment.
The birth of her daughter in 2016 changed everything and as many mothers experience the challenge of balancing it all Jyoti explored some different approaches to her work. Heavily involved in dance a child, it was this free form movement that was calling her back as her yoga practice was not the same as it was. Jyoti loves to play with non-linear movements and less traditional vinyasa as a way to free holding patterns in the tissues and the mind. Struck by the power of working with the nervous system as a way to heal soft tissue issues she loves to explore the full spectrum of yoga. Her classes are a blend of restorative adaptations, creative vinyasa and play.