100hr Yoga Teacher Training Module
June 17 – June 29, 2019
Toketee Falls, OR
Join OG, family & friends for an epic camping activation, hot spring, waterfall initiation and more…
Do you enjoy being deeply close to the Earth Mother? Are you craving a connection to Source that is unshakeable? Learn to unwind in her waters & be cleansed by her breezes. Activate your soul purpose and feel held by your dharma. Begin your path to becoming an Infinite Source Yoga teacher or simply come to activate and heal.
Toketee is Native American sacred land that has never been logged. This is a tribal meeting ground, where ancestors came to heal, enjoy & connect. For 11 days, we will journey together, camp, cook, sing, soak, hike & practice Infinite Source Yoga. Pair this YTT with another module at a later date for 200 hour Yoga Alliance certification [*Please note only Infinite Source Yoga modules completed in 2018 or later will apply towards the Yoga Alliance registration].
Details & What’s Included
- This is a 12-day module towards a 200 hour training [This is not a full 200 hour training; you will need to complete a total of 2 modules for the full 200 hours and in order to register with Yoga Alliance]
- You will train to become an Infinite Source Yoga instructor and if that is not your desire you will blast off into activated status. Heal from dis-ease. Heal from mental programming. Unwind from years of stress. Truth consciousness is simple when we return to the church of MOTHER EARTH.
- This will be a healing hot springs & immersive nature experience in Toketee Falls, Oregon
- If teaching yoga is your journey you will teach for 6 months to one year post-training, writing to me directly about each experience. Certification is not guaranteed but likely if you complete the training and the post training assignment. Guaranteed is certification of completion but you have to actually care and be invested in spreading the messages of Pachamama to become an ISY instructor. We will have assistants from our previous trainings helping us here!
- This training includes a raw cleanse
- Meals are included in this price. The food will be healthy and mostly raw with a few cooked protein options. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most trainees gain a glowing aura from the food and jungle activation. FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS! This experience will be like a reset button for your entire body, mind and spirit.
- This is a camping experience! (We can provide all gear needed for an additional $400)
Make sure you’re prepared for your Infinite Source Yoga Experience:
Optional Add Ons (Not Included):
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- Each day we will drive to the Toketee Hot Springs for soaking. The final cost of this transportation will be based on the total number of people & the deal we get for our van. Please plan to budget $10-$20 additional per day for transportation.
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- All details including exact camping location will be available mid-May.
A $1,000 deposit submits your application and reserves your spot in the training (serving as your deposit), if your application is accepted.
Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to make it.
Submit your application by submitting your deposit (or payment in full) and completing your application.
After you have submitted your application above, you can send your payment (below) to complete the registration process. Failure to submit both your application and your payment at the same time will result in a delay in the processing of your application.
Additional Details: Travel days are June 16th & June 29th. You will fly into the Medford, OR airport, and we will arrange your travel to the campsite as the date draws closer.