200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
January 23 – February 19, 2020
- This is a 27-day comprehensive 200 hour Yoga Alliance-certified training in the jungle, on the beach!
- You will train to become an Infinite Source Yoga instructor and if that is not your desire you will blast off into activated status. Heal from dis-ease. Heal from mental programming. Unwind from years of stress. Truth consciousness is simple when we return to the church of MOTHER EARTH. We love this training because its a full zodiac cycle and an opportunity to really go deep with a group and transform your cellular body. Our location is wifi free and your brain gets a major re-acclimation to its original state. Our bodies decompress and relax deeply. Nite activities include moon-gazing, astrology, and myofascial release.
- If teaching yoga is your journey you will teach for 6 months to one year post-training, writing to me directly about each experience. Certification is not guaranteed but likely if you complete the training and the post training assignment. Guaranteed is certification of completion but you have to actually care and be invested in spreading the messages of Pachamama to become an ISY instructor. We will have assistants from our previous trainings helping us here!
- After completion of the post training assignment you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour RYT, if that is your desire.
- This training includes a 7-day raw cleanse
- Meals are included in this price. The food will be healthy and mostly raw with a few cooked protein options. You will learn how to feed yourself for an activated life. Most trainees gain a glowing aura from the food and jungle activation. FOOD IS LIFE and we MUST HARNESS THIS POWER and understand the truth of our digestive OJAS! This experience will be like a reset button for your entire body, mind and spirit.
- Accommodations in our simple and cozy jungle chalets are glamping magic! Each guest will have their own twin bed with mosquito netting. Bathroom (shower, sink, and toilet) in each chalet. Located only 150 meters from the beach. Wake surrounded by monkey families & toucans. Enjoy the lush views and sounds of the jungle as you stroll to yoga at the castle, or down to the beach!
Make sure you’re prepared for your Infinite Source Yoga Experience:
Optional Add Ons (Not Included):
- Transportation of any kind is not included (including transportation to restaurants, farmer’s market, waterfall, airport, etc)
- 2 dinners out at local restaurants (price varies)
- Additional herbs and snacks of your own personal use
- Airport transportation prices range from $60 (shuttle) up to $150 (solo taxi) Please email us to set up Taxi pickup.
- Public bus option: You taxi to the bus station from the airport (about $30) take the bus to Uvita (for $10) and taxi from Uvita to the property (about $20), or wait to take the bus from Uvita to the Pinuela for $1.
- Domestic flight option: You can hop on a domestic flight from the San Jose airport and fly into Quepos. From there, a taxi to Uvita. This will be a bit faster than the bus or taxi, but cost a bit more. Prices will vary widely based on the season and the airline you choose.
A $1,000 deposit submits your application and reserves your spot in the training (serving as your deposit), if your application is accepted.
Airfare is not included. Please purchase trip insurance in case you are unable to make it.